What does Homestart do with your personal information?
The staff at Homestart values your trust, and we are committed to protecting the private information you provide to us. This notice describes our policy for using and managing your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do. The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include: Social Security Number, Employment Information, Income, Payment History, Credit, and Account Balances.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons Homestart can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Homestart chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
We DO share your personal information for the following:
- Our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), report to credit bureaus and other investors as required. You CANNOT limit this sharing.
- Our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you. You CAN limit this sharing.
We DO NOT share your personal information for the following:
- Joint marketing with other financial companies
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- For non-affiliates to market to you
Please note: If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 1 day from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.