If you are interested in the NeighborhoodLIFT Program, take the quiz below and find out if you are immediately eligible to start the application process.
HomeLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $15,000 in down payment assistance on qualified properties
- Provides homebuyer education that can prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Annual income of all persons 18 and older living in the home must be at or below 120% of the Albuquerque Area Median Income (AMI) guidelines (FHA financing, a popular option for HomeLIFT financing, is limited to 115% of AMI. Other loan programs may have more restrictive income limits
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located within the Albuquerque City Limits. Click here for the address locator.
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, Planned Unit Development
If you have additional questions, click here to visit our FAQ page.